The abstract should cover the whole field of paediatric physiotherapy in particular on the following topics:
- Neuroscience applied to Paediatric Physiotherapy
- Physiotherapy in Adolescent
- The Child With Multisystemic Care Needs
- Education in Paediatric Physiotherapy
- Health Promotion and Prevention in Paediatric Physiotheapy
- Research in Paediatric Physiotherapy
- Management in Paediatric Physiotherapy
In the submission process the author will be requested whether the abstract has to be submitted as poster or oral presentation. In the case an abstract will not be accepted as oral presentation, will be eligible for poster presentation.
Abstracts must be submitted through the registration and submission platform available on the official congress website www.euppt2022.com
The main text of abstract submitted for both oral or poster presentation, must accomplish the following guidelines:
- Language: English.
- Length: 400 words maximum.
- Include the following sub-headings: Background, Objectives, Methods, Results, Conclusion.
Each paragraph should contain enough information to allow the reviewer a valid assessment.
- Tables or figures are optional. They do not count toward the 400 word limit. A maximum of two graphics are allowed (2 tables, 2 figures, or one of each), incorporated into a single file. Upload the graphics file using one of the following file formats: .jpg .png
- Reference list: 5 maximum. The reference should be cited in the text using progressive numbers in brackets (Vancouver Style).
The abstract will be double blind reviewed (al least two reviewers) by the scientific committee members using the following criteria: originality / innovativeness of research, contents relevance, correlation with congress topics, methodological appropriateness, clarity of presentation.
Abstract submission will close on 27th May 2022.
Abstract acceptance notifications (oral and poster) are scheduled to be sent out by 22nd June 2022.
At least one author for each accepted abstract for presentation must register to the congress and pay the conference fee by the early bird registration deadline. Please note that all co-authors that are willing to attend the conference have to pay the registration fee.
All accepted abstracts will be distributed to the Congress partecipants in the congress programme book.
Poster presentations will take place in 2 sessions (i.e. morning, afternoon). Poster dimensions should not exceed the size of cm 70×100 (portrait).
The scientific committee will select 3 posters also for oral presentation, that will be held on Saturday, 8th October 2022.
Oral presentations will take place in the “Rapid-8” sessions. Each presentation will last 8 minutes at maxmum.
In case of withdrawal of the abstract after acceptance, requests must be sent by mail at email@example.com with attached a copy of the abstract and the explicitly statement of the reason of withdrawal. Moreover, the following statement has to be reported “All the authors approve the abstract withdrawal”.
Abstract submission instructions
In order to submit a new abstract, we kindly ask you to read the following instructions:
- Download the Abstract Template from the button on the right side and complete the template as per instructions included
- Download the Data Sheet file and fill it with the requested data
- Click on the Submit button on the right side to send by email your abstract by enclosing your abstract template and data sheet
- Include in the Subject of the email: EUPPT2022 New Abstract submission_Your Name
For further information, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org